Software Ideas

At Phorest Your Ideas Drive Our Future

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Phorest Pay - Flag No-Show And Cancel Clients To Take A Deposit

If you go into a clients file it shows a client that cancels or doesn't show. This should flag up when the client calls to book so a deposit can be asked for

231 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi folks,

Some big news here, we’re now in development on a new payment platform for Phorest. We expect this to release later this year (after summer), we have a team dedicated to this and we can’t wait to get it into your hands.

This will allow things like larger deposits, taking deposits over the phone and charging the balance of appointments using stored credit cards on client accounts.

Big things are coming this year!

Paddy

2. Cleanup/sanitisation time that can be incorporated into the service duration

Can you have a feature that sanitation is incorporated into the service

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Click & collect option for the online store

In The Online Store you NEED to have an option for Local Pickup. If the client wants to pick up, they can come to the salon. If they want it to be shipped in can be shipped. Both.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quoting from pay screen

We really need to be able to quote from the pay screen. This way we can print out quotes for clients that include things like:
    - discounts
    - products
    - add ons

It also means that basin services that dont take up much time can be quoted for without having to be added to the appointment screen!

Thank you!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Client search bar

Similar to an email search or Google search. A search bar where you can simply start typing the clients name and have them pop up so you can just quickly click on them instead of clicking into the client button and typing in first and last name.

This would be a game changer

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Phorest Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Post client reviews directly to business Instagram page

post a client review directly to the business instagram page
    Dublin Skin and Laser Clinic

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a money counter in cash up to enter quantity of notes/coins

Other software has a built in money counter whereby you just add the quantity of denominations as you count your till. It makes the process easier and quicker at the end of the day. All you do is count the number of notes/ coins and add the quantity
    Ie
    $100 x Total
    $50 x
    $20 x
    $10 x

End total in til.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phorest Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow service durations of 0 minutes

Allowing certain, quick add on services to be set at 0 minutes so that they show up as “booked” but don’t actually take up a time frame on the appointment book.
    Example: Sally is booked for a Haircut with Stacie. Front Desk Team upgrades Sally to a treatment that typically takes Stacie 5 minutes to apply. Stacie does not need a full service block on her appointment book for the treatment but needs to know that the FD upgraded the client to a treatment cut. Most stylists in our Salon Company would rather find time/ways to accommodate an add on…

121 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Phorest Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have a +4 or +2 weeks button on the appointment screen

I feel there should be a two week or at least 4 week button for rebooking . 6 weeks is too far out .

275 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stylist profiles

It would be so much easier if you could have a list of prices and services under a specific persons stylists name. Right now we have to go into services and choose the soecific service then scroll down and find the stylist. Then you have to do that for each service they perform. It would be so much easier if ther were all listed under the stylists profile so if someone called and asked for pricing for a certain person we could rattle them off easier. It would also make it easier to edit stylists prices in that kind of…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. a discount to apply at checkout for the ONLINE STORE

There should be discount codes that can be created and applied at checkout in the online store. even a local pickup option then shipping is taken off.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Phorest Pay - Deposits for certain clients / appointments

I find it difficult to get my staff to remember to take deposits. It’s very hard to remember “problem clients” and the flash up to say the client has missed appointments is not very effective. What would be good would be to add a feature that automatically takes you to the deposit screen when booking certain appointments. For example - new clients, selected “problem clients” or certain treatments (long ones ect). A pop up to the deposit screen to ensure deposits are taken, not allowing the treatment to be booked without would be good

423 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Phorest Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi folks,

Some big news here, we’re now in development on a new payment platform for Phorest. We expect this to release later this year (after summer), we have a team dedicated to this and we can’t wait to get it into your hands.

This will allow things like larger deposits, taking deposits over the phone and charging the balance of appointments using stored credit cards on client accounts.

Big things are coming this year!

Paddy

13. Allow Commission To Include Discounts

When calculating commission the system works off the price paid by the client including any discounts.
    This means that staff get penalized for discounted vouchers and when I run a special offer.
    I'd like the option to be able to choose to include discounts or exclude them when running my commission reports

111 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Phorest Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Send a client an SMS or email directly from their client card

There needs to be an easier way to send a text to clients. It is too long winded. Need to just be able to send from the client record and a history of any messages sent also available there

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Phorest Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Book Now button on Instagram

With Facebook now owning Instagram surely we can now connect??

740 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  42 comments  ·  Salon Branded App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Staff Roster

It would be nice if you could see the roster by category. IE, you can drop down and click front desk and ONLY see the front desk schedule, same with stylists. This would make it easier for creating a schedule because you can see if you have an opener and closer.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Phorest Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Usability - Ability To Have Multiple Screens To Not Lose Work When Dealing With A Client

As a salon owner I am often doing administrative tasks when I have to deal with a client. I then have to leave what I'm doing to serve the client. And then go back to what I was doing through multiple screens. I expect to be able to go straight back to what I was previously working on.

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show reviews in client file

When I go to a client file I like to see and know everything about that client. For example if a client has left a review I wold like it to be seen in their client file without having to go through marketing and reviews. If this was actioned it would mean if someone calls to make an appointment with us our staff can say " I can see you left a review Iast month - thank you" or let's say they have left a bad review or weren't happy I can say "I see you left a review and…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Email staff reviews to staff member

Staff need to see their reviews and aside from logging into the company email address they can’t see them.
    It would be great if the reviews also got sent directly to the staff member who received the review. It could be optional for the manager to turn this setting on. It’s important for staff to get good and bad feedback from clients.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ability to assign a stylist for all online store sales

need to be able to go back and assign a stylist to any online store purchase OR even better the store could include an option to select their stylist when purchasing items

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base