Software Ideas

At Phorest Your Ideas Drive Our Future

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Online bookings - does not display original price when there is a discount

The online booking system does not show the original price of a service when a discount or offer is available. We think it would be good to have the original price available so that it is easy to see when something is discounted for a short time. Without this - clients get confused as to why prices have 'gone up' on a treatment they had previously. This feature would avoid confusion for our customers who book online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Online Booking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Google Reserve Integration

Reserve with Google is a new service where you can book an appointment directly from your google search. There is no need to go to a specific app or website. You just start booking directly from your search. Other salon software have had great success partnering up with Reserve with google and I was hoping Phorest would be able to provide the same service. I have attached pictures of what it looks like. Thank you

459 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  22 comments  ·  Online Booking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base