I Suggest You ...

Set up an Instant Message tool incorporated in the software

Set up an instant message tool where salons, managers and staff can communicate efficiently and effectively among each other without taken up a phone line or valuable time! This will allow effective and necessary communication between 1 or more salons and personnel operating from different computers, locations and tablets etc. Have it configured that it notifies a new message has come in with a soft "bing" sound, flashing on the screen and a colour bubble to draw attention. Fast, easy, free, no hassle and information is delivered!

300 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ashling shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Colm O'Neill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if there was a place on Phorest where morning workers could leave messages for the staff coming to work in the evening. Also, the owner could leave messages for the staff like tasks to do etc.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have a rolling message behind appointments. Useful if a stylist needs to remember something on that specific day.

A stylist may need reminding of something on a certain day, so they could have a note that can be seen behind their appointments. Constantly running down their column and looping back around. Could click on their name and have a box appear and be able to type in the note there

General tasks that need to be carried out by receptionists of therapists , should be on a prompter as well as have an ability for them to check them off as their completeed.
    Receptionists daily tasks: Open Facebook , to watch for any messages to reply to / Shine ipads /Open Canvas, for checking client submissions /Put a clean towel in bathroom /Ensure bathroom sink is clean/ Light aroma oil in oil burner/Feed fish / Update Phorest client files from Canvas etc

• Emma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Option of putting notes onto individual staff days - e.g I need a stylist to come in early on a one-off Saturday, I would like a prompt to show for her on the previous day so it is clearly visible to her and we don't run the risk of this being forgotten!!

• strawberrypie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a hand over book which every staff member reads at the start of their shift and signs when they have read note. If I am not in the salon I send an email instead and they print it off an put it in book if needed. Works really well and you can look back at past notes and no pieces of paper go missing or get deleted from the computer

• Sharon Gilmartin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually have a staff member listed as 'Receptionist' and this column appears in the appointment screen, & in there I input a 'service ' called 'staff memo', where I apply notes for my receptionist, sharon

• Mark Breen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

some days you need to be able leave a "post it " for Staff to see when looking at apt screen .

• Katie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have heard that other systems have a two way SMS system allowing customers to reply to an SMS reminder or marketing initiative and it to be received by the system. Currently customers reply and we have a BT text delivery and we have to manually look up the number, it is especially tricky when this is received out of hours and trying to pick these messages up on the answerphone!

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base