Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To get the most of Phorest at the reception It would be very good to have a reception profile where they can make notes, reminder and task for the future dates and one can leave a note for the other to keep the communication flowing.

• simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful to have.

Right now we add a “break” and change the text but that then stops anyone booking online as that time slot is no longer available.

Much like in excel you can add a note to a cell and then a red flag appears so when you hover over it the details of that note appear...

• Vincenzo Nigrelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

old software had a notes section on main screen for reminders. Like make a newsletter, work experience start date etc.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can the text/amount of words be extended on the break option? We like to use the break option to leave brief messages for each other such as running late etc. It reduces the post-its we use and there's more chance of seeing the note too. We had it on our old system and it was used daily.

• sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And on Phorest Ho etc. Enable us to list things to do for staff in event of downtime or no show

• deborahpaton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So when we add a note for that particular visit we dont need to add the date and description of what the note is ie ‘Sarah has to be out by 4 pm at the latest and she has requested to have her bill settled while she is in the chair - she is going to a wedding ! ‘
    Having to then add the date into the notes is really time consuming and it makes it harder as you cant see the date either while you’re typing?- Shortcuts had a little yellow square that popped up on each appointment where we had added the notes for that day ( it took years of us requesting it before it happened!)- hope we can get this - it really helps with being able to provide a great guest experience ?

• Karen.dodds2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have certain tasks we want staff to do but when they are done during the day doesn’t matter currently we add them as a break but then an online booking can’t use that time. So can we have a way of allocating a task and time to do that but which could be movable either during the day or during the week - hope this makes sense thanks Karen

• Aisling Kettle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need to have a staff note/text box at the top of each day in the appointment section. As all teams, we have notes that we would like to leave eachother. Can you please build this in? I can see a number of your clients request the same.
    I was speaking to someone in Phorest and it was suggested that i make a break at the start of the day and insert our notes there. This is not every practical because you would have to scroll to the top of the day to see. I need this text box to be under the actual date at the top. Thanks

A notepad for small messages to be left for staff opening from staff who closed on a late shift that auto opens on start up of phorest

• leifpbooger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A communication area for notes on calls placed, and calls waiting on. Plus just for general notes. Can't take the post it all over the front desk computer screen.. Please add calendar to see when notes were placed, and when receptionist logged on....

I've always thought a staff admin/notes page would be brill, with shifts etc, it would be so nice to be able to list any jobs to be done or pass on info that's relevant for that day or a motivation or something... you don't always get time to put up signs in staff room BUT everyone has to check phorest apts... also its a quick way to make sure people on your team have seen updates instead of email /text .. it keeps work in work!!

I think this is a great idea, I finally came on here to suggest something similar. We have a fake category called salon - and under it we list, bank errands, treatment training, cleaning, reception cover. Then we put whoever is on reception on roster, and book them in for reception cover. Its really time consuming , because you have to make sure lunches are covered etc .. but it has to be seen by whole team so its necessary. I've always thought a staff admin/notes page would be so handy too, with shifts etc, it would be so nice to be able to list any jobs to be done or pass on info that's relevant for that day or a motivation or something... you don't always get time to put up signs in staff room BUT everyone has to check phorest apts... also its a quick way to make sure people on your team have seen updates instead of email /text .. it keeps work in work!!

• pinkiescrediton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would be good to have to ability to post notes to individual staff memebrs/managers from one terminal to another.

• cjohnston15 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a daily diary or a place where I can put reminder notes. I.e. my area manager is in on July 20th or do order today..this is something I could have done on a hand written appointment diary and did do.. also that gdpr has arrived we can no longer put names and numbers lying about So if Mrs Smith is waiting on a day cream to come in we.would have a note stuck on the computer now I'm using the customer waiting on a treatment part of the Phorest system.

• hairandmakeup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we could add prompts to the screen for each staff member or all staff members to remind us of important things or events happening that day .

• Capuletspa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I often work form home . To leave messages for the staff I often use the break function .

I think the e should be a staff notes section available to use both ways for communication.

• info commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a notes/communication tab for staff/managers so that tasks that need addressed are in the system to save notes on notepads etc

• Phuc-An Tran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Phorest Team, please have a close look to that simple and very effective idea. Where else can we as managers leave simple messages to our staff from remote like

"please think of watering the flowers"
    "the mayor will be coming today"
    "apprentices: training with Lea this evening"

?

Instead Post its are being sticked onto the screen.

Many regards

Phuc-An

It would be useful to have a note column on each day. So messages can be left to a member of staff or a reminder.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base