Software Ideas

At Phorest Your Ideas Drive Our Future

I Suggest You ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Show clients' product history on Phorest Go app

It would be very helpful to be able to look up a clients' product purchase history, including date of last purchase and number of times purchased, on the Phorest Go app

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add products/services to the bill and save this until they are ready to pay

Add products/services to the bill and save this until they are ready to pay. Having to add services and retail again every time you are done with a ticket (not checked out) - can we have the ability to save changes.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable treatcard points to be added on Phorest go.

When departing clients via our mobile devices we are not currently able to add the Treatcard number and have to wait for the desktop version to become free. It would speed up payments if this could be completed via Phorest Go.

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. add professional stock check out on Phorest Go

Please add professional stock checkout to Phorest go so I can check out in salon used products from ipad.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Photos to save before reviewing on Phorest Go

After taking a photo I thought the green tick ment they were saved so I did not go any further and I lost a whole days worth. Can you just make the tic the upload and worry later for checking the photos. It takes to much time otherwise for the client. Thank you

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Share before and after photos to social media

It would be handy to have a collage feature for before and afters so we can share them on social media or upload to photo stream. Currently what good is it if you only take a photo on Phorest to save on the client card and it not at all useful to only 'see them' we should be able to collage the before and after next to eachother and upload to instagram. What exactly is the point of using the phorest photo function if you cant actually do anything with it.

Please look into this thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Online Booking - Limit Staff Choices For New Clients

For a therapist who already has a full client list and does not wish to get any new clients, to block new clients from booking in with her online yet allow her existing clients to book online. This would allow new therapists whos client list has room to fill up.

155 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Consultation Forms

Please make it possible to print out the consultation forms that we create. Not everyone uses technology. It would be great to have hard copies for in house for those guest who are walk ins as well.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Payroll reports on iPad app

I would like to see the new payroll report added to the Phorest Go app so I can run payroll from an iPad vs having to go sit down at my computer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stock take for android

need the stock take for android please!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Print list of clients who need to fill out consultation forms

We would like to be able to print out a list of clients that need to fill in a consultation form for the day

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have strict time slots for booking online

Is it possible to have the appointment times be on the 1/4, 1/2 or whole hour?
    As a one person operator having clients book themselves in for appointments that are random times like 1:25 or 4:50 just seems weird to me.
    I like having a booked schedule but I also need time to clean up after each appointment leaves the salon.
    Having my clients come in early to a 1:25 (for example) appointment instead of 1:30 does not allow me the time to tend to the salon and then stresses me out as I don’t like to keep people waiting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Confirmation notification

To have confirmation check mark on the mobile app.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can you put a prompt up if a client has not filled in a consultation for GDPR compliance

Can you put a prompt up if a client has not filled in a consultation for GDPR compliance. If a client card can be flagged as incomplete or a prompt appears. This would remind staff to complete the consultation

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Give a quota for walk-ins vs pre booked in appointments.

Give a quota for walk-ins and a quota for appointments. So you have every day a little time for walk-ins. For example 80% of appointments and 20% for walk-in costumers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. put alternating days off as an option for "repeating" under schedule setup

there should be more than just weekly options for schedule changes. sometimes every other weekend off in the summer, or kids schedules, parenting time, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. client notes - options to have prompted at different points & globally or individually

Have an option to set notes to display globally for all clients (under der manager/general/settings perhaps) or per individual clients at any or all of the following transactions:

booking - for clients needing extra time etc

check in-requires something special for visit that day etc

check out - something financial related that needs to be viewed for proper transaction completion

I do recognize that you can do this today per individual client but ONLY to display at point of check-in and must be done per individual client and can not set for all

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Client Consultation forms

On another software package that I am familiar with, the Client consultation is linked to the Medical conditions, for example, if a particular treatment had a Contra indication for someone with a Heart condition eg. CACI Non Surgical, if the client advised on the General consultation form that they had a Heart Condition and then booked a CACI treatment, the staff member would automatically be made aware; this then solves any issues whereby the staff member has not looked at the client record that was perhaps completed a few months ago.
    It would prevent the client turning up to their…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show time of appointment on clients future appointment on Phorest Go

Show the time as well as the date on a clients future appointment on the Phorest Go app

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base