Software Ideas

At Phorest Your Ideas Drive Our Future

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Book Now button on Instagram

With Facebook now owning Instagram surely we can now connect??

740 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  42 comments  ·  Salon Branded App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Salon Branded App - Allow Blog Posts & Links to Other Social Media

I would like to be able to put our latest blog posts on the app for client education so they are easy to read.
    Also having a tab that displays or links to your instagram

167 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Salon Branded App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Salon Branded App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Treat Card number shows on Salon's APP

This would be very helpful if client's treat card number can display on Salon app under her account with points . This way they don't have to carry the treat card with them .

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Salon Branded App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. book for multiple people online booking

if online booking will allow you to book multiple appointments for multiple people and not all be under one persons name. A client was booking her daughters on the app but they were all booked under her name. Without having to log off and making new account for her daughters

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Salon Branded App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sorting option of staff list for online booking i.e. seniority order

We are just starting to use the online booking platform and note that staff are listed in alphabetical order, but we would like the list to be in seniority order.

Our research tells us that this list order can only be altered by adding a number in front of each stylist. This is undesirable as the number not only shows up in the stylist list on the salon branded app but also on the appointment calendar and reporting documents in the main software.

I am generally a big fan of the Phorest software but find this to be quite a…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Salon Branded App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Color and cut in online booking restrictions

online booking.
    not to allowed the clients to book themselves first cut and finish before any colour services. It happened to my several times

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Salon Branded App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Clients can update their details on the online booking system i.e new mobile number/email

It would be very useful if there was an option for the client to update their own details if they move addresses or change mobile or email addresses through the online booking system on the home page.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Booking slots online for classes with multiple people in one time slot

Group booking option for workshop/master classes

Workshop/Master classes are a great way of generating revenue and upsell services and products. It would be great to be able to allocate a number of places for an event and allow clients to book it using the APP.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Loyalty card app

Clients have suggested they would prefer to have a loyalty card app to update points rather than a card.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sell products & giftcards on Instagram

Instagram has a function to set up giftcards but it has to be ran through Phorest.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Online Booking - Show alternatives

I would love the app to be able to show alternatives when something or someone isn’t available.
    Example: if a client is looking for a 60 min massage tomorrow but we are fully booked the app could make suggestions of what we do have that they might like instead. 60 mins unavailable but 45/30 is available at similar time or Swedish massage available rather then sports etc....
    Rather than the client just thinking I’ll look somewhere else.
    If we are very busy through the week and we might not have what the want free until the following week but alternatives…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow client to check in and pay through the salon branded app

Allow customer to check in form the app as well as pay from the app. once service is done. This will add great deal in current situation where contactless payment is preferred.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A 'squeeze me in' booking feature

A previous system had a squeeze me in feature to fill in any little gaps like 15 mins would suggest an eyebrow wax. Its something that our clients mention on a regular basis.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Suggested Retail Section on App

I would like a service provider to write out a prescription of products in the client file and have it show up on the client app so they know what to buy.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Show deposit balance on Phorest Go

show deposit balance on app. We have clients who cancel, postpone rebook etc ho think they are being charged each time for a new deposit. They are unaware they are in credit with their deposits

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. QR Code may I suggest that we each have a QR code linked to our salon apps for easy download for clients

On all salon marketing, it would be brilliant if there was a QR code to scan linking it to the salon app. Bish bash done!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow clients to reschedule appointment to a different therapist online

Make it so clients can reschedule an appointment to a different therapist through the app.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Send appointment reminder the day of i.e 2 hours before

sending reminder sms & email two hours prior to appointment time on day of appointment

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base