Software Ideas

At Phorest Your Ideas Drive Our Future

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Phorest Desktop - Patch Tests for Different Services & Reminders

Have different patch tests for different services as different services/categories might require additional patch tests.

Also reminders to action patch tests that are failed/pending to keep us on top of legal requirements

234 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

28 comments  ·  Consultation Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Symbols & Colours on appointment screen

Have some way of indicating on the appointment, ideally changing the colour of the appointments to pre specified colours, or by having even a flag indicating what clients have been given a confirmation call the day before. There could be a Confirmed Button, Left Message Button, and No Answer Button.

This will help keep the receptionists on track when completing calls to our guests and keeps the service experience on a very personal level by allowing us to still have the one on one conversation. It will also help us know if we've called and left a message for future…

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Consultation Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Consultation Forms - Pre & Post (Aftercare) Treatment Forms automatically sent to clients

Ability to send messages to clients before and after treatments explaining pre & po s care and include product suggestions.

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Consultation Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Consultation Forms - Send Patch Test Form When Required For New / Existing Clients

patch test reminders for new clients, prompts for when a new client checks in for the therapist/receptionist to ask them to fill out a consultation form or patch test form

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Consultation Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Consultation Forms - Have Multiple Forms On One Service

Allow multiple forms to be assigned to a single service for when we need different forms

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Consultation Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Consultation Forms - Update "Where did you hear about us" From Form

In our consultation forms we have the question of where they heard about us it would be great if it automatically added it to client card.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Consultation Forms - Print Blank Paper Copies

Please make it possible to print out the consultation forms that we create. Not everyone uses technology. It would be great to have hard copies for in house for those guest who are walk ins as well.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Consultation Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Client Card - Show Clients They Referred

As a salon owner I want to be able to easily see what clients have been referred to the salon by each client. This helps me verify their referral reward easily and also gives a clear view of how valuable the client is to the salon.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Consultation Forms - Manually Choose Forms Per Client

I feel that it would make more sense to be able to manually choose the consultation form you need to use, as opposed to having it pre-set to the services on our service list. I think this would work better because for instance, we use the service 'Consultation' for a variation of things, i.e. colour consultation or first visit consultation, and we aren't able to use more than one consultation form with this. It automatically links a consultation form with it. I just feel it would work better for it to give you the option to choose from your list…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. patch tests, email reminders

Patch test reminder for new clients or something that highlights the client is new and may need to fill in a consultation form (reminds therapists)
    Also different confirmation emails for clients having different treatments- for example someone booking in for a spray tan their email would say at the bottom remember to bring loose clothing etc

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Consultation Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Consultation Forms - Warning Symbol On Appointments For Contra-Indications

Would it be possible to apply a warning triangle to clients consultations cards and appointments to warn therapists of any confirmed contra-indications the client may have?

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Consultation Forms - Update Referral Field In Client Card From Form

Would love to be able to add on a referral in the smart client card and for the points to get added on for the client instead of having to manually go in and do it after the smart card client form has already been filled out

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Retargeting for cancelled appointments

I would like to be able to retarget new clients when they cancel an appointment. For example a new client books a consultation for a treatment but cancels it with plenty of notice and says he/she will call to rebook.
    It would be great to be able to add them to some sort of reminder list, that tells you what they wanted to book originally and prompts the reception team after a week if they haven’t heard from the client. This might also be for an existing client who books a new treatment and then cancels.

The reminder could be…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Consultation Forms - Make Reviewing Completed Forms On Go Easier

As a salon owner when I want to check a previously completed consultation form on Phorest Go I have to click update form. It's not obvious in this screen that I can click consultation form at the top to leave without editing the form. There should be an option to view the completed form on the main consultations screen to avoid confusion

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Consultation Forms - Make Choosing Birthdate Easier

Make it easier to enter clients year of birth on both the main screen and consultation cards

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Consultation Forms - Inform Staff When Contra-Indications Are Filled In

On another software package that I am familiar with, the Client consultation is linked to the Medical conditions, for example, if a particular treatment had a Contra indication for someone with a Heart condition eg. CACI Non Surgical, if the client advised on the General consultation form that they had a Heart Condition and then booked a CACI treatment, the staff member would automatically be made aware; this then solves any issues whereby the staff member has not looked at the client record that was perhaps completed a few months ago.
    It would prevent the client turning up to their…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Phorest Desktop - Limit Travel Card Printout

Let us choose the amount of information that is printed out on the client travelcard.

Ideally limiting to the last X number of appointments or the last number of months etc

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. State contraindications at time of booking online before complete

For clients who cannot get treatments due to restrictions or brand guidelines. if we had a button in settings similar to patch test required but allow us to create specific reasonings. I.e. we do a lash lift but you cannot get this done if a client is pregnant.... we don't know this unless they are on our own website and see our terms for the treatment but there is nothing to state contraindications via the online booking system. What would be great is the online booking system gets clients to fill a mini consultation before booking so we can confirm…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A way to give new clients an extra 15mins automatically

I would like to be able to book a new client in for a cut and blow dry and it automatically assign and allow an extra 15mins consultation time for their service.

(At the moment I would have to have two separate services)

Rather than ourselves manually having to adjust the time or not being able to adjust for online booking.

This could be a option that could be turned on or off, as for some salons I know it may not be helpful.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Give more options for salon branding

Salons should be able to use their logo for branding in certain areas, such as at the top of consultation forms. There should be a facility where each salon is able to load their logo into the Phorest system, which the system then automatically applies in relevant places.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Consultation Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base