Software Ideas

At Phorest Your Ideas Drive Our Future

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. Send confirmation message to rescheduled appointments

I like to use the Copy and Paste clipboard icon for future appointments from an existing appointment when rebooking my clients. The issue is that they do not receive a confirmation text or email for the future appointments when I do it that way. I like to Copy and paste because it's fast, has the correct appointment timing that I need to do their service, it has the correct amount that I charge that client, lists all services that I do on them without having to rebook every service, and if approved - it would give the client a new…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Appointment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to disable the "Client Reschedule" feature - or limit it!

It would be preferable to disable how many times a client can self-reschedule an appointment, or at least have the option to turn this feature off.

Whilst it may appear useful (and it retains your Phorest pay fees by letting a client move their deposit over and over) it is actually pretty counter productive from a salon point of view sometimes as it makes it TOO EASY for a client to simply postpone an appointment without any loss of fees to the next longest point until the next reminder comes through, thus blocking the diary and leaving huge gaps with…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Appointment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have a unique color for clients with memberships like you can do for new clients

We need to be able to tell at a glance if someone has a membership

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Appointment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Indicating credit card on file in appointment screen

We are getting credit cards with every guest when making appointments. It would be helpful to have some indicating in the appointment screen that their credit card is already on file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Appointment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Requiring a Card on file to book appointments (can be optional)

Our salon requires a valid credit or debit card to be on file in order to book any appointment. This could be optional or required just like taking a phone number/email in the client card.
    That way should anyone no call/no show or last minute cancel; we have the ability and right to charge them accordingly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Only showing the services the staff member is set up for while booking

I know it will tell you that the service provider is not able to do that service if they click on it while booking, but it would be nice if it only showed the services they can do in step 3.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show deleted/moved appointments history

When a service is moved or deleted is not recorded in the client service history page.
    This will be very helpful in determining exactly how many times a client cancels or calls last minute to change an appointment. We have a policy that after two same day cancelations the client must leave a deposit. However, when the front desk moves or deletes the appointment, we lose this important information.

Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Font sizing and style for printing days and receipts

Create an option to change the font sizing and style for printing days and receipts. The current font is very hard to read when there is a long list of appointments. It would be also good to be able to have the salon name in a larger font at the top of the receipts for clients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. jump to future appointment

Being able to go into a guest service history or future appointments, and instead of it being a double click and take us to that appt date it currently trys to book another appointment

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. group booking color

Staff members can't see who is in a group unless they are looking at Phorest Desktop. It would be helpful if group bookings were a different colour so that it's easy to see on Phorest Go!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create "easy-accept" links for appointments

New guests contact us on Google messengers about appointments often on our closed days, and I find myself teaching them how to use our online booking often (especially if they want to make multiple appointments in one day). It would be awesome if I could begin making the appointment for them, send them a link to 'accept' appointment, and when they accept they finish inputting their email/phone/CC information. This would ensure that it was booked properly, and they know our cancellation policies without having to type it all out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Editing repeat appointments for that client

Currently when editing an appointment in a repeat series, it only changes the one you are working on. Could the option come up to edit all future appointments with the same changes?
    So let's say I have a client who has a haircut every 4 weeks, I have to change one of the appointment in the middle of the year. All of the future appointment I now have to either manually going in and change or delete each on individually because I've created a new repeating series since the original one wasn't edited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A way to limit the number of services bookable by customer e.g. per day/month/week

At Clarins, we have Express Skin Services available within counter locations. These services are free of charge and are ten minutes long. Our terms and conditions on these types of service is one per customer per month. We have some customers that abuse the fact they are permitted on the software to book more than one back to back, causing hassle for our staff. Please can it be developed that the customer is blocked from booking more than one per month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base