Software Ideas

At Phorest Your Ideas Drive Our Future

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Send confirmation message to rescheduled appointments

I like to use the Copy and Paste clipboard icon for future appointments from an existing appointment when rebooking my clients. The issue is that they do not receive a confirmation text or email for the future appointments when I do it that way. I like to Copy and paste because it's fast, has the correct appointment timing that I need to do their service, it has the correct amount that I charge that client, lists all services that I do on them without having to rebook every service, and if approved - it would give the client a new…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Appointment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A way to prevent a customer booking more than one complimentary treatment per month

At Clarins, we have Express Skin Services available within counter locations. These services are free of charge and are ten minutes long. Our terms and conditions on these types of service is one per customer per month. We have some customers that abuse the fact they are permitted on the software to book more than one back to back, causing hassle for our staff. Please can it be developed that the customer is blocked from booking more than one per month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Appointment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base