Skip to content

Software Ideas

At Phorest Your Ideas Drive Our Future

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Secure website option to send to clients to put their card on file with a policy form for them to sign, when online booking not available.

We need a place for clients to enter their own credit card information onto a secure website, where they can also sign our no show policy for their card to be charged in the case they don't show up. We do not offer online booking.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Client Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. QR Code for checking in at reception

Hi there, i came across a feature online that would be really beneficial , to have a QR Code for checking in , its takes one less job away from reception and saves stylist from leaving there station numerous times,
    i would just looove this as im opening my new salon, many thanks amy hennigan coast hair

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integration of Biometric Thumb Scanner - useful for managing sunbed clients

We have high volume of tanning clients and having a thumb scanner would help locate client records quicker, stop misuse of accounts, avoid duplication of records and help staff who are struggling to spell client names which are getting more diverse. This would also assist with over 18 identification checks. We use Biometric scanning technology with another booking system and it is proving invaluable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A prompt pop up when taking bill to remind staff to sell products or charge for drinks

I would like the option of a pop up customisable prompt. When i'm at the reception desk taking a bill when I press PAY i would like a pop up that is customisable.

"Did your client have any chargeable drinks today?"
    "Does your client need to purchase any home care?"
    "Have all services been charged today?"
    "Does your client want to buy gift vouchers for Christmas gifts?"

This will prevent clients walking out without missing sales or not being charged fro drinks etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A report to tell which clients don't have cards on file

Its hard to see which clients do and don't have cards on file. a report would make that easy! helps keep track of cards that are needed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. EDIT SKIN TEST DATES

the ability to edit patch test dates by manager. we have recently been onboarded to phorest and need the ability to enter client patch tests with a correct date for retests. not able to do that at the minute so our skin testing is having to stay manual except for new or retesting clients who are due a 12 monthly skin test according to our insurance requirements

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Service history date order

When looking at a clients future appointments it should show the soonest date of their next appointment and not the last at the top. We have a lot of clients who book appointments through the year and sometimes their soonest appointment is on a second page. Chronological order please!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Invoice when product is clicked on

I would like to see an invoice instead of notes when you are in the client profile under products. It is difficult to figure out the discount you are giving out. You have to leave the screen, go to Manager, look up Sales, remember the date, and look up the client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customization of retail discounts for client categories

I want to add a product discount and a limit for example 20% off $100 or more and/or 20% off haircare & 10% skincare and under client categories it only gives you one option; retail discount or service. Is this is our only option?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base