Software Ideas

At Phorest Your Ideas Drive Our Future

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. List names on report of clients with no sources

On the reports for Clients sources, it would be better if it lists the names of the clients that do not have sources.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Phorest Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Barcode discount scanning

Feature to enable scanning of bar codes to give an overall discount to bill.

ie: for bronze/gold/platinum clients

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Phorest Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Petty cash button for the mobile app

I think it would really help businesses if management could put petty cash through on their mobile phone, today I forgot to put through some petty cash and now my books won’t match.

With the new way VAT ect is now done we have to process all bills in the day they happened and if we are out and about we would be able to purchase and process petty cash without having to worry about being in the salon that day to do so.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Drinks preference on client card

To be able to know a clients favourite drink - be really handy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Be able to manage shift patterns in the roster section

A system where you can put in how many hours the staff member can do in a week. What days they can do and it would create their shift pattern each month automatically taking into account salon needs. This would help so much as my staff members are so used to working the same shifts month in month out. When i need to make a change to cover holidays its always an issue with them. If there was a regular change they wouldn't notice the difference.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Upload photos from different albums on phone/tablet

Allow the user to chose which album to upload photos from, not just camera roll. Favorites for example.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Only allow name change in client card, not while making appointment.

Often when making an appointment, after you type in the first name the computer is touchy and grabs the first person to pop up on the list. If you continue typing the last name, and it has already auto filled it begins changing the last name as you're typing. If you then hit update thinking it's a new guest it changes the name of the original person that autofilled. Not good. If I didn't explain this well enough feel free to contact me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customised product reminders

Hi, is it possible to set up recall for specified time frame for clients and then you receive an alert when client due to replenish product. I know you can set alert but it only functions when client makes an appointment.
    Is it possible to set up and either run recall list or have an alert tab when due to call clients. It would be do helpful, aid retail product compliance and generate extra revenue.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. group bookings

Payment for a Group Booking should add all the treatments under the booking name provided instead of manually adding 'Person 2/3' onto charge total

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Follow-Up Call Reminder

It would be very efficient to make a note on a clients service section (which we can) and have an option of setting up a reminder for a follow-up call and get notified when it's due.

Example:

A client had a treatment but we would like to give her a call in 2 weeks time. Currently, we cannot set a reminder on phorest to remind us about that call. It can be done via email to the owner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Double Treat Points at check out.

It will be useful if we could see how many points they getting on the day (when there are more points per pound spent) and have an option to double it at the checkout. It will engage clients and encourage them to earn more points.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phorest Go & Consultation App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Consultation Forms - Merge Forms

Consultation templates often have similar info but one often has something that you'd like incorporated ono the other. I suggest that you create the ability to mere the two in a similar fashion to how you merge clients.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Consultation Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow to make a staff member not visible on appointment screen on particular days

We can already make a particular emplyee invisible on the appointment screen, but would be good to be able to choose specific days to do this,. For example, assistant manager who does treatments one or two days a week, but admin the rest of the week. At the moment, we have to put breaks in column and sometimes these get deleted by other staff members to book appointments in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Would be great to have a report available which shows the average sale, per therapist, per appointment. (not product up sells, courses)

We are a laser clinic. We look at our therapists performance in terms of average sales per consultation, and average sales per treatment appointment. Currently we have no way of getting a report on this from Phorest, we have to download sales transactions and go through them one by one, then manually calculate totals and averages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Consultation Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I want to be able to make a notation on the days we are closed to explain why

On the days we are scheduled closed it is a blank page I want to be able to put a title / note to indicate the reason for the closure Thus everyone looking at the schedule knows why and they do not have to ask

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create a more detailed salon utilisation report

enable us to access staff utilisation for the salon as a whole for certain days so we can see how many staff we need on which days at which times fo the year - currently you only search by staff member. I would like to know how utilised we are on which days of the week to plan holidays and future staffing requirements
    it would also be useful to know which types of treatments are making up the utilisation and which times of the year to focus offers around

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Would like to see stock reports pulled up by distributor to make ordering easier

Would like to see stock reports pulled up by distributor to make ordering easier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base